What Is The Cost of A Resin Bound Driveway?
It is difficult to quote a cost per square metre for resin driveways as each project is unique. On average a resin driveway costs roughly £40 per square metre upwards depending on the size of the area, existing floor and type of aggregate.
The cost of a resin bound driveway will depend on numerous questions such as:
- What is the size of the area?
- The size of aggregate and the required depth
- What driveway surface do you currently have?
- Would you prefer a UV stable or Non UV stable resin?
- Do you need to install edging?
- What is the layout of the driveway?